Edited by: Ms PacMan on 07/03/2011 16:26:16
What i want in nullsec is that everyone who is not in your own alliance will appear red.
Alliances coalition partners will also show red and thus will no longer able to use other alliances jumpbridges and can no longer hide at their pos's.
Corporations that rent space will appear not red but also not blue to their 'landlord' alliance and vice versa, say yellow .
As alliances can no longer rent space from other alliances in this new setup it will prevent that they going to abuse a rented location as a stager.
In addition to this if a landlord alliance rents out a system that includes a station the land lord alliance can still enable to refuse docking rights to alliances and corporations they have a negative standing with.
* By renting out space like this the landlord alliance will accept the 'risk vs income' situation.
* It will give individual corporations (from empire)an opportunity to experience nullsec
* Renting corporations will not be able to make use of the landlords jumpbridge networks, pos's and alliance channel. Renting corporations will appear yellow to the landlord alliance and the landlord alliance yellow to the renting corp. This situation should be interesting to pirates too!
* Member corporations within the alliance cannot make use of the rent slot system and asking rent 'old style' will be a violation of the EULA.
* Kudo's system for alliances
Member corporations of an alliance can earn 'Kudos' (that's where my suggested kudo-system for alliances kicks in.) Corporations within alliances can rent systems by paying in 'kudos'only. "Kudos" can be earned by participation in pvp, kills, industry and so on.
Corporations in alliances can only use the kudo's in their own alliance.
Kudo's cannot be traded with other corps to prevent exploits (paying isk for kudo's)
The setup of a kudo system will benefit the alliance in participation and rewarding.
so far for now...