Originally by: Strikercity
My goals for CSM-6
I make this list as some point that I would like to introduce to CCP. Some of this proposal is suggestion from my corp. mates and mine. I'm opened to hear yours and I would fight for it.
* Fix old feature content
* I would like to introduce an upgrade to the autopilot. I suggest a warping distance to the gate as 5000 meters; this would help to short the time to approach to the gate making it little more secure to pilot to jump.
* I suggest a new feature to the fleets, making it more fearless. Give the power to the boss of the fleet to be able of cloaking the ships (3 to 5) if each pilot has the skill of cloaking.
* Make as a choice if pilots want PVP in high sec. meaning we can keep the security for other pilots that don't want to do it.
* Make the WH able to stay open for more time.
* Fix remote repping.
* Fix the ability for people to drop allaince if there pos if is reinforced.
I want to hear from you, let me know what else I can do for you
While every voice must be heard, and I respect your opinions as a fellow CSM candidate, I have a feeling from your platform that your 8 months of playing in EVE were not sufficient for you to get the general idea of what EVE is about. (Perhaps spent too much of those months in hisec ?)
Most of your choices are advocating for "increased safety" in EVE, which would pretty much kill the game. EVE is a cold, harsh place, and we must keep that dark atmosphere in place for it to be interesting. Every player and character has his place, no matter if they're killing asteroids or other ships. While the hisec pirate may seem an unfriendly fellow to the unexperienced player, he is, too, a gentle fluffy creature with a fragile ecosystem.
If you are the kind of people who are good at carrying other's opinions, and have strong commitment to make EVE a better place, I'd recommend that you start by joining other groups of players, and explore different playstyles before running again for CSM. For now, please, drop. Don't break the game.