Having looked through the various threads of the CSM candidates i noticed a lot of similarity between their positions but none yet which seems to match my own views.
So i'll go ahead and ask - are there any candidates that:
- don't think the game was better back in 2003 and don't think we should stop adding things until lag is fixed and every ship is balanced and hell freezes over or whatever
- are not so much interested in small tweaks and thousands or papercuts but the bigger picture ?
Worst thing that can happen to this game in my opinion is design by committee and creativity being snuffled out by a mountain of requests. I want the CSM to function as a conduit for our major concerns and our problems and especially demands for information on our behalf
not deliver blueprint copies to the CCP assembly lines for production.
- are excited about Incarna and have ideas on how it should evolve so that it can be awesome (and relevant rather then just fluff) ? Will keep us informed about it and pressure CCP on releasing information unlike the current CSM ?
- want to keep a brisk expansion schedule of at least ONE major expansion per year if two is untenable (i can accept that)
- think many of the expansions were pretty fun actually after the week or so of troubleshooting it took them to stop deleting boot.ini
- want the weaker parts of the EvE experience revisited (Faction Warfare guys please) but not timidly, boldly. The problem with those was always lack of sufficient features and being way too scared to rock the boat. Not allowing FW or PI for example to matter enough.
So in short who wants the total sci-fi experience ?