Edited by: General Windypops on 10/02/2011 21:31:08
Sorry I ran out of characters in the subject line. I shall do the last letter here.
And that's appropriate really because "u" are the most important thing in this thread. Well I am actually, but "u" are important too. Here this graphic shows how important "u" are to me.LinkagePlease visit your user settings to re-enable images.
I have 5 core policies so far, but CCP locked the thread, which kind of sapped my energy for the whole thing.
Basically I will be your voice on the CSM. No - not your ACTUAL voice. My own voice is deep, rich, well-educated and booming. I don't think that applies to many of you, you squeaky voiced little adolescents. But I will
be your voice in as much as I have absolutely no policies at all yet, and when elected I will campaign on the basis of whatever 5 policies are YOU the plebs tell me to campaign for.
Additionally I will campaign for:
1) Introduction of a 'sobriety test' - when logging on after a certain time in the evening you are forced to complete a complex series of keystrokes before you're allowed access to the market, open a private convo or hit the undock button. Posting on CAOD is compulsory before you're able to spin your ship.
3) Implementation of a killboard system for forum warfare
4) Compulsory poasts by Dastommy, one a day.
5) I can only think of 4 things so far.
6) Introduction of a 'guest voiceover' where every week a lucky player gets to re-record the "warp drive active" thingy in whatever style they choose, and every played has to endure it for a week.
So anyway, it's over to you. Stick your half arsed campaign policies below, and at some point I'll put them on one of those social media websites on the information superhighway that allow the common man to upvote and downvote policies.
Right I'm done now, I really can't be arsed with all this.