Edited by: Alree on 17/02/2011 14:33:33
EVE TRADE FINDER
is a personnal market analyser for lazy courrier trader.
With it you could make money really fast, you just need to take 1 minute to define:
- your cargo
- your cash
(some other option available for advanced user)And now you can:
- have a Trade line for Go and Return.
- show your profit
- show tax
- show the Goods volume in your cargo
- show your profit per jump
- show the capital needed
- select an other goods to fill your cargo for the same trade line
etc...HOW IT WORK ?
Just like a website in your In Game Browser (IGB)
Just export Market file and make money.Preview Image
]>> Zip File
It's a Java application so you could run it on Windows, Apple and Linux based OS(Zipfile contain old stuff from original release)
And it's also under GNU LicenseLATEST CHANGELOG:Version 2.0.20110217
* Added: "Travel Time" field, need to be improved
* Added: "ADD WAYPOINT" button. to enhance, navigation possibilities
* Added: "SHOW ROUTE" Button. Show the whole "Trade" route on Eve Map
* Added: External log file (evetrader.log), for future debug
* Added: Multilanguage support (Default is US) other language come later
>Want to help ? language file exemple available in 'src'
* Added: User count(iframe)
* Added: Update alert (iframe)
* Fixed "Profit per Hour" calc
* Revamped "CSV" file
* IN TEST: Remote server, really need to be improved but sending file work.Version 2.0.20110211
* Fixed issue with "My orders" files, ETF should not try to read them.
* Interface improvement
* Incursion 1.1 Compatibility Fixed
* IGB API fixed (Some option are now unavailable, like 'Dock' to station)
* Updated mapData.CSV since 2006 (System and Stargate)
* Updated miscData.CSV since 2006 (Goods & others object)
* Updated security.CSV since 2006 (System Security statut)
and some other stuff...
Instruction are in the ReadMe, or in the old related threadSee post of the lastest update (2008)See original release post (2005)