Posted - 2010.07.23 02:41:00 - [1
Edited by: Eyam Eohkeay on 23/07/2010 02:44:59
I came into Eve a year and a half ago for misc reasons, but was drawn in by the metagame of it all, and tales of PVP, piracy and general mischief.
Long story short - my friends that came with me just wanted to play nice with people, and i've been bored out of my skull for a year and a half. I've only been involved with one or two pvp encounters where I stood a chance. (We tried militia / FW once and it was mostly dead).
It's time for a change: I want to cause problems. I want to make people laugh and cry, and to learn from the best!
Looking for shady people to hang with. I do not require extreme hand-holding on the general mechanics of eve, though a little guidance in the ways of PVP and situations unique to nullsec and alliance warfare if and when appropriate.
I don't necessarily want to PVP exclusively, industrial things and occasional mission running, etc to make ISK will be necessary for me, though I want to focus on living in the excitement that eve was sold to me on - none of which i've seen much of yet!
Main character - Approx. 22 mil SP
SP mostly concentrated on useful coreskills and combat w/ some early training on learning and industrial things
Focused ship training on (so far):
-Minmatar frigates & special frigates
-Amarr cruisers and Battleships
Currently working on special cruisers (IE just finished curse related skills) and pvp utility.
Alt character w/ logistics / T2 oneiros skills, tertiary isk generating skills (smalltime mining things) and working on core + combat related skills.
PS - love 'em or hate 'em,
I was interested in the goons' newest iteration, but I was scared off by the requirement of paying for access (w/ rl $$) to forums to join. I have no way of verifying it's legitimacy, and I don't know if I want to wait the 3 months required to start having fun with this game.
Posted - 2010.07.23 03:17:00 - [2
Depending on your TZ we may have a good spot for you. I'd like to have a more in depth convo with you about your expectations and what we could offer you.
Pls convo at your convenience.
Posted - 2010.07.23 04:27:00 - [3
Posted - 2010.07.23 04:35:00 - [4
RennTech is a mature, well organized, proven Corporation founded 2006.Dec.11 in 0.0 space.
- Defending our area of operations (PVP)
- Exploration/Plexing (combat sites, anomalies, gravimetric, ladar, and magnetometric)
- Level 5 upgraded systems
- Wormhole exploration, and exploitation
- T2 Manufacturing.
- Access to space in 0.0.
- Strong industrial wing can produce all ships and T2 at below market prices for members.
- Sophisticated transportation network for easy in and out of our 0.0.
- Access to lab facilities.
- Excellent shift coverage. One CEO is evenings (US), the other is mornings (EU).
- FULL API key (This is non-negotiable)
- Interview with Neo Corricon or his designee. (Do not pester our CEO, he is a busy man.)
- A mature attitude.
- Must be a team player willing to contribute to the good of the Corp and Alliance.
- Ventrillo, Teamspeak, fluent English, and a working headset are required.
- A strong desire to risk operating in 0.0 and reap the benefits.
- "Smak talkers" and "l33t pwn3rs" need not apply.
Level of Activity (We get this question a lot):
- Like any Corp or Alliance, we have busy and slow times
- (they vary and cannot be given out here for obvious reasons)
- PVP ops are often at the Alliance level, and our Corp has official Alliance FC's.
- PVE ops (plex/wh) are usually at the Corp level and occur just about every day.
- We are one of the larger Corps, so we tend to be more active and lead a lot of PVE ops.
Send an EVEmail or convo Neo Corricon to arrange an interview or for any questions.
You can also apply on our web site rtech.guildportal.com
Open Channel: RENNT
Narwhals Ate My Duck
Posted - 2010.07.23 15:51:00 - [5
Class 5 WH sound like your kind of adventure.Our Thread
"Flavor of the Day" PVP
EXTREMELY lucrative Class 5 wormhole sites run in mass a few times a week for untold amounts of isk.
All US TZ so far
Posted - 2010.07.23 16:57:00 - [6
All those corps above and the ones below are and will be great. However my organization is small focused and great at killing people. We can teach you the ropes of pvp in 0.0. For the most part be confident that when you undock you will not die..... unless you bring that curse they are almost always the primary. Please talk with one of my members either myself, tornim, or anathemis vixen. We would like to talk with you.
Posted - 2010.07.23 17:00:00 - [7
Posted - 2010.07.23 17:52:00 - [8
The Army is now Recruiting
We are a PVP corporation that lives in 0.0. We are looking for new players that have:
* MIC & TS
* EU / East coast US time zone
* 4Mil Skill points
* Willingness to take part in PVP
* Recruitmint channel - THAA PUBLIC
* T2 Guns and Ships
Convo 3ssence , greenhorns or aiwass63 for more information
We are based in 0.0.
Solid corporation infrastructure and logistics in place.
As a corp we enjoy the day to day life of 0.0.
We run corporation roaming gangs and members are encouraged to participate in alliance pvp operations. During the quiet spells we rat, do exploration & mine.
Miners and industrialists are welcome - as long as you are also actively PVPing and you enjoy the excitement of killing!
''A Corp which...Devotes iteself To Duty Of Preserving The Best PVP Pilots Must One Day Become ruler of eve'' - EVE Kampf
Offices in : Kasrasi
Posted - 2010.07.23 18:44:00 - [9
Edited by: Funky Feeling on 23/07/2010 18:44:48
All sorts of corps to choose from.. many of them with all sorts of bullet points and promises.
I'm not going to waste your time listing all the crap you may or may not want or will get to do with us etc.
I am the CEO of Venti and I know pvp, my corp knows pvp and my alliance knows pvp. We don't waste time writing rules and policies and bullshlt.
As the guy from Black Legion said (and they get my vote for a solid pvp group.. you won't go wrong with them), if you want to learn how to pvp and have fun doing it, causing mischief, being despised yet fun to fight against without all the other crap.. give me a shout.MeVenti Ranked
///// Venti KBBrick Ranked
///// Brick KB