Edited by: Ideki on 01/09/2011 13:01:55
EVE Planetary Planner is a small tool I create to have a quick and easy overview of Planetary Interaction in EVE Online.
Planetary interaction is not very complicated by itself.
But it still easy to get lost along the production line, and make mistakes that could cost you, or your corp, millions or billions of ISKs.
The tool can display the complete production line for any product that can be made from Planetary Interaction.
It also display information about the time needed to produce each component needed for the final product.
Now this tool is still under development.
I am adding feature as fast as I can think of them, and implement them.
It is also possible that there are still a few bugs that I missed in all my testing.
I will update the News section when I do modifications to the tool.
So be sure to check it from time to time.
If you find any bugs, or inconsistencies in the data, please leave a message in this topic.
I will come read it often and try to fix the bugs as soon as possible.
Please note that this tool is still under heavy development.
I have LOT of ideas for it that I will implement as soon as I can.
Also, Planetary Interaction is still under development by CCP.
It is subject to changes in the future.
But I will adapt the tool when such change occur.
Version 6.4.1 is now available!
List of features available so far:
- Show the list of structures required for any item that can be produced on a planet.
- Switch to orientation of the Production plan tree.
- Show the information of each structure (Name, cycle time, CPU required, Powergrid required, planets,...)
- Show the cost of setting up the structure required for the Production plan.
- Show the planets type that can fit the Production plan.
- The Cost panel can be used to add/remove structure from the total cost.
- You can now plan your planets. Add planets and structures to it. Save your setup and load it again later.
- Also listing POS Fuel for Normal, Medium and Small POS
- You can virtually run your planets to exhaustion and see how much you produced and wasted, as well as the left over.
- Notifications: you configure the tool for notifications when cycles start, end or when a facility runs out of resources.
- Pricing: the tool can now retrieve data from EVE-Central for planetary products by region. It also calculate the average profit that you can make depending if you buy or produce yourself the components.
- Reverse Lookup. Check the planets you want to use and see what you can produce with them.
- Find planets in systems by Range and use them in the Reverse Lookup
- Automatically check for updates when starting
- Now supporting the new Extractors with heads
You can get the tool here
I would like to ask for my tool users to go support this feature post
I created in the Features and Ideas Discussion forum.
What I am asking for is an api that will provide the planetary interaction data of a character.
With that information I could actually automate the process to fillup the extractors as well as the notifications.
So please, help me getting this feature in the EVE API by showing your support in this thread
and bumping it.
It is as much for me as for you.