Edited by: Saxon Hawke on 10/05/2010 14:45:55
The Intaki Liberation Front has one of the best role-play storylines in New Eden. Many ILF pilots would say the greatest reward of membership is the satisfaction of defending the embattled Intaki Homeworld and working for Intaki sovereignty.
But we also offer many tangible rewards:
* Pilot Salaries. All ILF pilots qualify for a 3,000,000 ISK per week in pilot pay. The only requirement is delivering a small donation of trade goods to the Intaki system as part of the Intaki Homeworld Relief Effort.
* Anti-Pirate PvP. Fleet up with other ILF pilots in the Intaki system for ad hoc anti-pirate PvP roams. Help keep the Intaki corridor clear of pirates while honing your PvP skills. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for PvP voice comms.
* Patrol Pay. ILF pilots who join in anti-pirate patrols are eligible to be paid for their efforts and time. Bring your ship for 30 minutes or more and get paid - 500,000 ISK for bringing a frigate up to 3,500,000 ISK for a battleship.
* Anti-Pirate Bounties. The ILF is so serious about protecting the Intaki system from pirates that we pay ILF pilots a 10,000,000 ISK bounty for every player pirate ship they destroy within four jumps of the Intaki system.
* Free Ammunition. Ammunition stockpiled at Intaki is freely accessible by all ILF pilots. Charges, missiles, cap boosters, and other types of ammo from frigate to battleship size are available to pilots at no cost.
* Free Skill Books. The ILF provides free skill books to all members. Up to 5,000,000 ISK worth of skill books can be claimed per pilot per week.
* Free Jump Clones. All ILF pilots have access to creating as many Jump Clones as they desire based on skill level. Cost of each clone is paid for by the corp.
* POS Access. The ILF operates multiple Player Owned Structures (POS's) in low-sec space. ILF pilots interested in research or manufacturing are welcome to use our POS labs and manufacturing arrays.
* Mining Incentives. ILF miners are guaranteed Best Regional buy price for raw ore and minerals mined in Placid and delivered to any ILF office in the region. Our Mining HQ office is located near rich asteroid fields in high-sec space, making it a convenient base of mining operations and profit.
* Grav Site Bounty Awards. The ILF's mining division is constantly looking for new gravimetric asteroid belts to harvest in high-sec Placid. If you know how to explore, earn up to 5,000,000 ISK for each grav site you discover.
* Ship Replacement Program. The ILF provides replacement hulls for frigates, cruisers, battlecruisers, industrial ships, and mining barges lost by ILF pilots during PvP or as the result of pirate attacks.
* Discount Rigs. Want to pimp your PVP/PVE frig or battleship at a discount? Rigs manufactured by the ILF are available to ILF pilots on request, and at production cost; which is considerably lower than market price for most rigs.
* NPC Pirate Bounties. The Intaki system's low 0.1 security status makes it a haven for Serpentis pirate drug runners. ILF pilots who choose to protect Intaki and nearby systems from the Serpentis pirate menace can collect 1,000,000 ISK and higher in NPC battleship bounties.
* Corp Ops. Join corp operations, including mining, patrols, group mission running, jump freighter ops, and more.
* Fun & Friendly Corp Atmosphere. Despite our serious mission, the ILF is a laid-back corp primarily interested in having fun. ILF pilots pursue any activity that interests them, including anti-pirate PvP, mission running, ice or mineral mining, exploration, research, manufacturing, and trade.
For more information visit our Web site