There are ways to avoid getting hacked;
1. Never buy ISK for real money.
Never do it anyway
2. Never visit ISK selling websites.
Never have anyway
3. Never user macro programs.
Too noobish to use/make xD
4. Never share accounts with anyone.
Why would you do that? Its much more satisfying when you reach something all by yourself! + if you get hacked trough keylogger or otherwise you won't get reimbursed.
5. Avoid logging into EVE using public computers.
Like installing EVE on a public PC is going to work, even if it is, downloading/installing itsself takes an hour or so and then *Still* you have to be ******ed if you do so
6. Do not use the same username in different MMOs and if you do, certainly do not use the same password.
7. Have your password complex.
Got a lower/uppercase and with numbers password. 18 characters long. If you can hard crack this, i'll eat your sweaty socks
Dont visit malicious websites (also keylogger/virus ect)
9. I know quite a few people who dont even have anti-virus software because they think "It wont happen to me"..
If you think so, you should go and get a flamethrower, aim it at your PC and pull the trigger. Then, grab some C4 and stick it to your modem. Take appropriate distance and push the button.
As a final result, dig a hole in the street in front of your house and keep going untill you find your cable connecting your house to the rest of the internet. Get a hydraulic cutter and destroy the cable in at least 12 different spots.
Now, you are safe from the hazards of internet