Originally by: Nobaudee
I did not see the POS in list of assets.
1. Do you already have the POS? Is it up and running?
2. Is the POS in high sec or low sec.
As Vaerah said, the POS is up and running and in high sec.
3. If you take the POS down due to wardec, then the whole operation is shut down? Will you stop paying interest at that time?
If I have to permanently take down the POS then I will look at the option of doing everything through stations. If I wish to work exclusively in stations to avoid a perma wardec then I will put it up to the individual investors. If you wish to continue investing that is your choice. At all times there will be enough value in the assests to cover any amount of investors pulling out.
4. You mention getting hit by a bus as a risk but do not give any answer as to what you have set up in case that happens?
At this time there is no way to recover assets if I am hit by a bus. I will work on that as part of the update. Aside from this, buses are not of great risk. I am a 20 yr old male in great health and I live in a university town. Much more likely to get hit by a bike.
5. Will any of the BPO's be locked down by trusted 3rd party for security?
I will be looking into locking down the BPOs with a third party but at this time there is no third party.
6. Is there an end to this when you will pay back investors or can I request my investment back at any time?
You may request your investment back at any time, however I will ask that you give me at least seven days notice so that I may gather your invested capital to repay you.