Welcome to the Price Checks forum. There are some guidelines to follow for a happy experience in this channel:
Ebedar's Guide to Price Checks
- Only post if you are interested in a price for in-game items and for in-game currency. Price checks for items outside of EVE will be locked and deleted. Do not attempt to get a price check on your little sister! She probably wouldn't appreciate it anyways.
- Do not expect to receive an accurate response. EVE Online has been called "a game where even the forums have PvP." The market fluctuates wildly and it is possible that competitors may not be completely honest in their replies.
- Buyer and Seller Beware! The GM team will not return or reimburse items/ISK purchased/sold based on Price Checks. If you list an Impageddon for 1 million ISK because of a price check on this forum, you made 1 million ISK and someone else *very* happy!
- Bumping is not allowed. If you do not receive a response, it is possible that nobody knows what the market will bear, or they also sell the item and do not want to give out their pricing.
- Unless superseded by one of the previous rules, standard forum rules apply.
Ebedar provides a great resource for what to expect when making a price check request.Grendell's T2 BPO Price Guide
If you've ever wondered how much your T2 BPO is worth, here's a great resource to get you started.The Thread Bumping Guide
One bump per day seems too little to some users but that's the rules everyone must play by.EVE Character Appraisal
Web based service that uses API to determine the worth of your Character.
You can also try the in-game channel called price_check.
If you have any suggestions or any threads you wish to highlight to be added to a resource thread, now is your chance.
Please post below with any rule change, new rule submission or resource you feel useful for fellow players or something you want to bring to our attention.