C C P
Posted - 2009.06.28 16:24:00 - [1
Last updated [11:20 2008.10.23] by CCP Tanis.
The known issues forum is meant to give you a place to ask questions and get help, from your fellow eve players, with problems or bugs that you encounter with EVE. If you've found a solution to a problem please post it here.
Please use the following guidelines when posting in this forum:
- The first step is always to check the Known Issues page to see if it's already known or if there's a discussion thread about it already.
- No matter if it is known already or not, submit a Bug Report!
This will make sure your issue gets fixed faster and it gives us a lot of much needed information, make sure you read How to: Creating Bug Reports first though!
- Some good things to include in a bug report are:
o Run logserver and attach the logs to your bug report
o Check to see if any Dump files are being generated and attach them if they are!
o System information (ie. DxDiag.txt)
o What are you doing when the problem occurs (details are VERY important!)
o Does it happen all the time, or just sometimes (if it only happens sometimes.. think of any patterns that you notice about when the problem happens)
o How often does it happen (every 5 mins, once per week, etc)
o When did your problem start (ie. After 1.1 patch, or after you installed new RAM, etc)
o Does it only effect one character, one ship, one client installations, etc.
- Give details:
If you're posting a new issue, or adding to an existing thread about an issue, please be sure to include details, the more information we have the faster it is for us to isolate the cause of your issue and get it fixed.
- To retain the original intent of this as a specific forum for Known Issues, any off-topic posts will be removed
Also do not forget the My Bug Reports
(requires logging in)
From this page you can do the following:
- View all bug reports you've submitted
- Edit or update any bug report you've submitted
- Attach new files to any bug report you've submitted
- See any comments on your bug reports