The Features and Ideas forum is primarily for players to make suggestions or put forth ideas that they feel may improve EVE.
If you know of an issue or problem it belongs in either:Known Issues & Workarounds
orTest Server Feedback
Along with this, the RULES
are going to be enforced at a more vigorous level.
Please, read the forum rules, and pay attention to them. If you don't like someone's idea, please remember to post with respect towards fellow players at all times and remain constructive.
Thus a couple ground rules:
1) This is a breeding ground for ideas. If someone has an idea, listen to it. If you don't like it, think about why. Constructive feedback is good. Posting "That's an awful idea," is not constructive.
2) This is not a forum for known issues. There are links above to the forums that deal with those. If you have an idea of how to improve an issue, that is one thing. If you are simply pointing out flaws and shortcomings, it is not a feature or idea.
3) Please put some information regarding your idea in the topic. Topics named things like "An idea" or "Does anybody think...." will be renamed.
4) This is for Features and Ideas - not simple requests. Threads like "I want XXX module. Give it to me now," are not constructive. Please put some ideas into it, even if it's just a suggestion or two to spark a thread.
5) Before posting an idea, please check the Commonly Proposed Ideas Thread
to see if there's already a topic running for it. Reposts will be locked and routed to the active thread.