Edited by: Testestestestest on 06/06/2009 15:54:35
I created a petition on April, 6 but it is still unfiltered (it may be my fault, though, the first version contained some error and was unclear, I edited it later). So, here is the problem :
When a user puts a partially trained skill level in the queue, and it is resumed, the aforementioned APIs return an incorrect StartSP parameter. The returned number is actually the one at the beginning of the level rather than the real one. To put it with different words, it's like if the API was forgetting the skill level is already partially trained.
I discovered that after some EVEMon's users started reporting incorrect training times in some cases. I investigated it and directly checked the returned XML and there's no doubt about it, it comes from CCP.
So, it's not a big deal, it only happens on rare cases and it allowed one of our users to salivate in front of a nice "65436 SP/Hour" label. We could also code a workaround to rely on the attributes to compute the SP/Hour, it's just we didn't think it the bug would stay that long. Now, it would still be nice to see this bug corrected and it may be a bigger hindrance for some other tools.
EDIT : Errr, sorry, I didn't want to post with a test character, seems like my settings have been messed up.