Edited by: Exphexis on 10/07/2008 21:32:17Edited by: Exphexis on 10/07/2008 21:31:17The m3 Corporation is recruiting.
m3 Corporation is a mixed race corporation, our main corporate activities are mining and combat however there are opportunities to get involved on other levels such as invention, production and trade. We DO NOT participate in any pirate activities.
We are based in a 0.6 in Amarr space which provides us with a good mission running hub and a short run in to CVA controlled 0.0 space for ratting and mining.We provide:
- A reliable strong bond within our superior ranks in m3. With the CEO and UK director working together in real life, the plans of the corp are always discussed daily ensuring a secure and smooth running of the corporation
- Friendly community. The initial plan of m3 corporation was to gain a good group of friendly players who enjoy playing EVE together, we have succeeded in this and we plan to keep it that way. Friends stretch far beyond corporation members, we have formed very strong allies with other corporations over our time in EVE and gang activities will often include members of our allies.
- Guidance and support. Every corp member gets 100% support off the other corporation members, we really like to focus on what the player wants to achieve and we'll help the player develop their character so they can do what it is they want to do within the corporation.
- Fun fun fun. We aim to make our members game play as enjoyable as possible. We are serious game players and we want members to push through and make their mark on the corporation. While the corporation has a senior command of a CEO and two directors, members have equal say into the activities and involvements of the corporation.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Character at least 15 days old. We appreciate the urge of new pilots to get involved in corporations however will will not accept anyone under 15 days old. We offer a public channel (m3_public) for pilots to join where we are happy to offer tips and advice until pilots are of age to join the corporation.
- To be active. We appreciate members cant always be on every night or if they are not for very long, we all have real lives to live and we don’t expect anyone commit a huge amount of hours. All we ask is that when members are on-line you make an effort to communicate to the other corporation members and take advantage of the web-based community we have worked hard to setup. The web-based community includes forums, kill board, image\video gallery and lots of other things. All of our corporation matters are discussed on the forums and in order for you to know what is going on, you will need to be apart of the community.
- Be prepared to share your API Key. As part of our recruitment process you will be required to share your API key with our senior staff. We use the API key as part of our corporation security, it will be used to see what character are on your account. It is perfectly safe for you to share this information with us, as it only gains access to your character sheet and skill information.Additional information:
- Teamspeak. This is an essential application for all of our major operations, you will be required to use teamspeak, if you are unable to speak as you do not have a microphone that is fine, you can listen in on the fleet commander. The team speak client can be downloaded at http://www.goteamspeak.com/ - you will be provided with the m3 corporation server details once your application has been approved.
If you are happy with everything above then we would like to invite you to proceed with an application. To do so you will first need to register with this website (http://www.m3corp.info/signup.php
) – once you have registered you can then proceed to fill out the application form
If you have any issues or queries please feel free to contact me. We look forward to receiving your application.