Edited by: Sakura Nihil on 21/08/2011 16:08:06"Any cause that reduces reproductive success in a fraction of a population potentially exerts evolutionary pressure, or selective pressure."
I'll keep this short as not to make your eyes bleed too badly. Selective Pressure [FOVRA] is a small combat corporation based out of Syndicate with the goal of killing whatever we can find, and hopefully earning some cash while doing it. We are one of the three core corporations of Rote Kapelle, and have been in the alliance for well over a year, doing everything from 5 to 50 person roams, pirate raids in lowsec, alliance tournament work and more.
In general, we're looking for about a month's worth of experience before agreeing to take a character on - the biggest things we look for are intangible qualities like teamwork, and a willingness to actively find fights instead of waiting for them to come to you. Great pilots can be trained in tactics and will gain SP over time, but if you don't have the right sort of attitude, you wouldn't be at home with us.
As far as solid requirements we're after?
- Pure combat pilots only. While there is no set SP limit at the corp level, the corporation does not do missions, mining, industry, or anything else that does not involve blowing someone up or taking cash from them. Its best to have a cash-making alt, or be a good ratter on the side that will not mess up the killboard with losses.
- Willingness to go -10. We will not hesitate to shoot someone if we can, and will not tolerate any reluctance to fire from members. As an NBSI corp and alliance with extremely few blue organizations, nearly everyone is a target.
- Self-sufficiency. The corp does not offer cheap ships, guaranteed reimbursements, or anything of that kind, so you must be able to maintain a cashflow while being -10 and in nullsec. We do our best to compensate people who die in combat with loot, but we can't guarantee it.
- Teamwork. While going off and soloing once in awhile is fine, especially if there is no one else on at the time, we expect people to try and work in teams, and step up to lead them wherever possible.
- Brains. We're not looking for casual gamers that can't think for themselves, needing to be led and told what to do all the time. People that can think strategically and fit ships well are welcome.
- Resilience. If you are the type that has one ship you love to death, and would cry tears over losing, we are not for you. Joining us, you will likely lose a lot of ships over time, its the way the game works - however, while we expect you to bounce back from losses, we promise that we'll try not to suicide your ships without good cause
What will you get out of joining us? Hopefully, a number of good fights, fun times with teammates, and maybe even the slim chance to make a profit over time. If you are interested in an interview, please contact one of the people below who fit your main playing times:
 v3rtigo, 1100-2400, EU-based
 Aisling Chleiti, 2100-0200, US-based
If your usual hours land outside of these timeframes, or you have an unusual recruiting situation, feel free to contact myself - I may re-direct you to one of these guys, but we'll chat first. Please either stop by the channel "FOVRA" ingame to reach one of us, or send the people listed above EVEmails with your questions or requests for interviews. Regardless of whether or not you join up, thank you for your time in reading the post, best wishes in your search for a corp.Rote Kapelle's killboard, btw