Posted - 2010.12.30 05:31:00 - [1
Agents offer a choice of missions.
* Only available if player has a high standing with that agent.
* Agent offers two missions instead of one. Player chooses which one to run.
* Player can decline both missions, but the penalties for doing so are doubled (8-hour cooldown time, double standing loss)
* Missions will be the same type of mission about half the time. Exception: Two mining missions or two Trade missions will not be offered in this way (these are rare mission types).
* If two combat missions are offered, no more than one can be against an Empire faction. Some players decline missions against Empire factions so as to enjoy good standings with all factions.
* Provides additional benefits for players who have good standings with individual agents.
* Allow players to maintain good standings with Empire factions.
* Allows players to run missions that they like more often.