Do you want kills like this? http://valor.truthonly.com/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=9460
Or this? http://valor.truthonly.com/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=8142
Or maybe this? http://valor.truthonly.com/kb/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=8270
Follow these steps to hunt your own mission runner!
1. You need a prober/looter. Think cheap, I use a heron with a salvager, MSE II, AB, and scan probes.
2. Learn probing. Check out CCP's official probing guide on their youtube channel, it's how I learned.
3. Use combat scanner probes in the 4-leaf clover or flower formation to identify scan for missioners. Any l3/l4 mission hub is a good target. You may have difficulty at first, but stay on it!
4. Once you have a target, bookmark him and warp in. Use your prober to loot and salvage to your content. If you aren't pvp oriented, stop here.
5. If you want to hunt, wait for them to shoot you. Warp back to the station and get your pvp ship. Any pvp BC/HAC will do nicely, avoid larger ships because they're too slow.
6. Warp back, shoot, loot, pop wreck, rinse, repeat.
-> Add their corp as a contact with bad standing to check for backup. I lost my first time because I didn't do this. You remove the corp as a contact after you're done.
-> If the mission has no gates, you may need to bookmark their real location. This way you can get into point range when you warp back.
-> Neuts and warp disrupts are your friend! Remember, never use a micro warp drive because most missions disallow them. Use a long reaching disruptor to snag em and your AB to move into range.
-> I prefer a hurricane because of the 2 neuts and selectable damage types.
Check out the video version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVcf8sFJFj0
You can send me questions and comments in-game.