Originally by: comrade captain
I had this mouse for a couple of months. It was the last Razer product I've bought, as it convinced me that they also suck at making mice, not only other products.
- Sometimes, the mouse cursor will move only along one axis. Only a firmware update (and not even a reboot) fixes the problem. The problem comes back randomly, regardless what firmware version you are using.
- The drivers, firmware and utilities are buggy as hell, and the user interface is terrible.
- Mouse speed changes spontaneously and randomly
- The cursor jerks and jumps. It is almst impossible to keep it in place while clicking, or to move it in a straight line
- If you explain your problems to Razer fanbois or tech support, they will tell you to buy a Razer mousepad
I now have a Logitech MX518, which has all the features of the Lachesis and none of the problems for half the price.