GENERAL RULES (which have been posted here
1) No Podding
2) NO PODDING
3) Combat by consent only, except at FFA beacons.
4) No hoarding of items.
5) Do NOT harass the BugHunters, Devs, GMs or Volunteers.
6) There will be NO spawning of items.
7) No mass-dropping of items in space (control towers, warp bubbles, shuttles etc).
8) No mass market purchases or supersize stack creations.
9) No mass refining items or ships.
10) Keep Local Communications in English. As with the forums, it is the common language for the testers.
11) Selling items on the test server for ISK on TQ is not allowed.
12) No offensive language in public chat channels (including Local).
1) NO PODDING
2) No Capital ships or fighter drones outside FFA2.
3) No dropping of multiple secure cans, control towers, bubbles or other "trash" in space anywhere.
4) No Titan Doomsday Operations are allowed in the FD-MLJ system.
5) NO fighting outside the stations.
6) No bombs in FFA's.
7) No area of effect warp inhibiting modules of any kind in FFA's (warp disruption probes, fields, bubbles).
Any breach of the rules will be met with harsh uncaring reactions (ie permabanned from testing for first offence).
These are in addition to the standard testing server rules.All test server bans, unless otherwise stated, are until the next mirror
. All those people complaining of their ban and saying "I didn't take large amounts" need to consider the fact that we check every person's hangar before banning.
Harassing Devs, GMs, or BugHunter's on the #eve-chaos channel in attempt to avoid a ban or have it lifted will result in ban extensions.Any further posts cluttering this forum with ban discussions will be locked